Hello!My name is Andrea, and I'm an athlete lucky enough to live in Boulder, CO! I ran my first marathon in 2004 and fell in love with running, although I've dabbled in roller derby, rock climbing, kettlebells, crossfit and lifting as well. [basically, if it's active, I'll give it a try!] As of June 2013 I needed to undergo knee surgery, so I decided it was time to get into triathlon upon recovery. Oh, and I do this on a plant-based, mostly gluten-free diet. Nice to 'meet' you!
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Rock and Roll Denver Half 2014 Race Report
- you can add -itis to anything medical, and it just means inflamed.
- Getting Comfortable with Race Pace
- Pikes Peak Marathon 2014 Race Report
- Chicago 2015 – via New York, or Phoenix, or….?
- Another week on the peak
- Orange Theory Fitness – in Practice
- Training like whoa
- NYCM 2014 Training – Week 1
- June 2014 Monthly Mileage
- 1m: 5:24/5:24* (2012)
- 5k: 19:49/6:23 (2012)
- 4m: 28:52/7:14 (2008)
- 5m: 35:05/7:01 (2011)
- 10k: 41:23/6:40 (2011)
- 10M: 1:10:06/7:00 (2012)
- 13.1m: 1:29:50/6:52 (2013)
- 26.2m: 3:09:52/7:15 (2012)
- 50k: 6:15:49/12:26 (2008)